Puzzle top cut off, UI/UX issues, Pro Purchase Status?
1. When you zoom out, the top of the puzzle is always cut off a little
2. When completing a word, it jumps back to the first letter. Why wouldn't it just stay at the last letter like Crosswords Classic?
See video link here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/s4efspf6ylqegwm/Crosswords1.mp4?dl=0)
3. There is often UI glitches with some screens
See attached screenshot
4. The UX is pretty unintuitive. Just try to explain how to get from a puzzle back to the main full screen view.
5. I purchased Crosswords Pro, but now on a second device, I have no idea if it is active or not (restore purchase doesn't work).
iPad Pro 10.5" & 12.9"
Crosswords v3.6.0 (2090)
- 2017-11-23_07.32.15.png 2.24 MB
Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Stand Alone, Inc. please start a new discussion.
|?||Show this help|
|ESC||Blurs the current field|
|r||Focus the comment reply box|
|^ + ↩||Submit the comment|
You can use
Command ⌘ instead of
Control ^ on Mac
Support Staff 1 Posted by ben on 23 Nov, 2017 07:24 PM
Thanks for the feedback! To answer your questions:
ben closed this discussion on 23 Nov, 2017 07:24 PM.
Chris re-opened this discussion on 25 Nov, 2017 04:15 PM
2 Posted by Chris on 25 Nov, 2017 04:15 PM
I also found an issue where the clue doesn’t scroll up properly. See clue 36, which stays hidden:
Support Staff 3 Posted by ben on 26 Nov, 2017 04:10 AM
This should be a bit better behaved in the next build.
ben closed this discussion on 26 Nov, 2017 04:10 AM.