Multiple issues: Resize, dialogue, navigation
Noticed 4 issues with the latest iOS version:
1. Puzzle selector keeps defaulting to highest level, not where you left off last, like "All Puzzles" list.
2. No way to get back to main full screen
3. Check Puzzle for errors, then attempt to resize smaller. You can't until you click away.
4. When selecting a new puzzle from the puzzle selector pop-up dialogue, dialogue does not dismiss. It also turns gray the first time, and yellow the second time.
See Video Here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fpqo1rj1hm7t7el/Crosswords3.mp4?dl=0
iPad Pro 10.5" & 12.9"
Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Stand Alone, Inc. please start a new discussion.
|?||Show this help|
|ESC||Blurs the current field|
|r||Focus the comment reply box|
|^ + ↩||Submit the comment|
You can use
Command ⌘ instead of
Control ^ on Mac
Support Staff 1 Posted by ben on 05 Dec, 2017 11:59 AM
I took a look into your issues, and wanted to provide some feedback:
2 Posted by Chris A on 05 Dec, 2017 01:43 PM
Playing only in landscape mode.
1. I am seeing this all the time, even if I force quit the app and restart.
2. OK, I see that the only way back is from a puzzle screen using the blue arrow on the keyboard. Weird navigation, but OK.
3. Seeing it on Joseph, Sheffer, Newsday.
4. Fair enough, just seemed like the popover should disappear, but not the end of the world.
Support Staff 3 Posted by ben on 05 Dec, 2017 06:45 PM
1. I'm still unable to reproduce this reliably. I'm hoping the new version (in which we tweaked a few things) will help. 2. I agree, it's a little non-standard. We do show a conventional navigation bar in portrait mode, but wanted to conserve vertical space in landscape.
3. I made a few tweaks to this behavior; I'm still not able to reproduce the problem you describe, but we are still working on it.
4. Like the navigation issue above, we adjusted things to what felt like a better fit for Crosswords.
Thanks again for the great feedback; we hope to have a new build out next week (ish).
ben closed this discussion on 05 Dec, 2017 06:45 PM.