Crossword keeps saying "First Puzzle Completed"

Michael Heinz

16 Sep, 2014 10:49 AM

First, thanks for the update! You fixed the popup menu/keyboard glitch that had been bugging me for months!

That said, I had a lot of puzzles piling up, waiting for me to do, before the update to the newest version of Crossword. After the update, the puzzles themselves work fine but it seems that each time I finish a puzzle I get a pop-up saying "First puzzle completed!" (or words to that effect) - is that because the puzzles were from different providers, or is this a glitch of some kind?

Not a big deal, just thought you should know.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by ben on 22 Sep, 2014 03:28 PM

Michael,
    Sorry for the delay in responding; which version of crosswords is this for, Crosswords Classic, or the new Crosswords?

Thanks!

Ben

2. 2 Posted by Michael Heinz on 22 Sep, 2014 11:55 PM

Crosswords, v2.65.

I’ve also discovered that since upgrading to iOS 8, the menu is now white text on a white background - it’s there, but I can’t read it.

3. 3 Posted by Michael Heinz on 23 Sep, 2014 12:17 AM

Just to be clear - I originally had Crossword Light, the paid for the upgrade to the full software. When I began having issues I did completely uninstall the app then re-installed and did a “check for purchase” to restore the full version.

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by ben on 23 Sep, 2014 02:56 AM

We have submitted an update to Apple that fixes the white-text-on-white-background issue. It may also address the other issue, we've been unable to reproduce it.

Thanks!

Ben

5. ben closed this discussion on 23 Sep, 2014 02:56 AM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Stand Alone, Inc. please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac