Purchased one bundle of crosswords, got over 100

kachen

29 Oct, 2014 05:35 PM

I purchased one bundle of crosswords on your app for $1.99. It was supposed to give me 20 new crosswords. When I put in my password to purchase, it started giving me all kinds of puzzles. I now have over 100 puzzles on my app. I do not want to have to pay for them. Can you please look into this? I would like my money back if I have to pay for the ones I didn't even approve the purchase for.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by SAI Technical S... on 31 Oct, 2014 01:57 AM

This sounds like a bug, and you should have only been billed for the first bundle. You can verify this by following the instructions below (which also include refund instructions, if it's necessary).

To request a refund for your purchcase, please visit https://reportaproblem.apple.com, or open up your purchase history in iTunes by going to Store > View My Account. Then click on 'Recent Purchases' and click the 'Report a Problem' button. Click on the app you want to report, then on the next screen, click on 'Report a Problem'.

If you have any additional questions or comments, please reply to this email. Thanks!

2. SAI Technical Support closed this discussion on 31 Oct, 2014 01:57 AM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Stand Alone, Inc. please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac